Every year we find young students committing suicide just for failing in their examination, or just a break-up or sometimes it may be just because some parent or teacher have scolded them for not performing as expected of them. It is not only the young people but some very well established people in life sometimes loose confidence in themselves and take very extreme steps like committing suicide or falling pray to taking drugs.A common cause for taking these steps is lack of self-confidence. If someone can guide these people that life is too precious to be given just after a single failure. Here, affirmations can help a person to be more confident. Following simple but very powerful affirmation can help build self-confidence:-
- I am confident.
- I am powerful, capable, confident and full of energy.
- I boldly handle each situation in life.
- I believe in my skills and abilities.
- When I breathe I inhale confidence and exhale timidity.
- I am aware of my self-worth and I am priceless.
- I always express my thoughts and opinion with confidence.
- I am outgoing and confident in all kind of situations in life.
- I am aware good things improve my confidence and bad things gives me reason for improvement in my personality.
- Nothing is impossible for me in life. I can achieve what I am what to.
- I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.
- My personality exudes confidence and Confidence is my second name.
Repeat these affirmation at least thrice a day, in the morning after getting up, once in afternoon and last before going to sleep for at least 21 days and see your confidence increasing in handling all difficult situations in life,
Please Like, Comment and Share.